A stunning ocean view while you swing through the forest.
- 1525, Maeda, Onnason, Kunigamigun, OKINAWA 904-0417
|Course summary||Jungle Zip Trip Course/ 9sites
Adventure Course/ 1site
|Open date||2nd, May, 2008|
Conditions & Cost
- ADVENTURE Course： Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to two under-18s.
|Under 18 years old||Indivisual / ￥2,600
Group8 per.+ / ￥2,100
|18 years old and more||Indivisual / ￥3,600
Group8 per.+ / ￥3,100
※1 Price includes harness rental, insurance and tax.
※2 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
※3 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
Family Package (18歳未満のお子様1名様を含む、ご家族(親族)に限る)
|Family3 (1adult + 2kids or 2adults + 1kid）||￥8,500|
|Family4 (2adults + 2kids）||￥10,000|
|Family5 (2adults + 3kids）||￥11,500|
Season ticket (valid for one year)
|Season ticket (valid for one year)（10 - 17 years old）||￥10,000|
|Season ticket (valid for one year)（Over 18 years old）||￥15,000|
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Sorry, There are no changing facilities or lockers at this park.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There is play equipment at this park, to entertain children who are too small for the course.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.