A stunning ocean view while you swing through the forest.
A day in the trees at Forest Adventure Onna is all about fun, challenging yourself and unleashing your inner monkey!
There is 9 jungle zip trip courses and 1 adventure course with zip lines, suspended bridges and our adrenaline rushing Tarzan swing!
Come out and experience a unique adventure that's perfect for family and friends to enjoy together, and discover the stunning ocean view while you swinging through the forest!
- 1525, Maeda, Onnason, Kunigamigun, OKINAWA 904-0417
* Please note that there are limited parking space.
|Course summary||Jungle Zip Trip Course/ 9sites
Adventure Course/ 1site
|Open date||2nd, May, 2008|
Conditions & Cost
- ADVENTURE Course： Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Junior high school student and under must be accompanied by supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to tree children.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
- Before come to park, please read our safety rules and sign a legal disclaimer. >>Safety rules and disclaimer
* Priority for customers with reservations. If you come without a reservation, may make it impossible for you to do the course. We don’t want you to be disappointed, so please make a reservation!
|Adult and Children||Indivisual / ¥3,800 Group8 per.+ / ¥3,500|
* 1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants. * 2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Private guide||¥5,500 / guide|
* Prior booking is required.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Sorry, There are no changing facilities or lockers at this park.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There is play equipment at this park, to entertain children who are too small for the course.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.